Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mickey and Minnie!!

Halloween was so much fun! My mom was so nice to make Brynlin a cute little Minnie Mouse outfit so she could match Nikson aka Mickey Mouse! Jake took Niks out trick or treating and Brynlin and I stayed home and passed out candy! Then we were off to see the grandparents!! It was a fun night and my kids looked so dang cute...even if Nikson wouldn't let us paint his nose and barely wore the hat and gloves for a few pictures and trick or treating!! I love Halloween!!










8 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

What a cute idea, they look so cute!!

Ken and Jos said...

What a fun costume idea, they look so cute! Brynlin didn't look too thrilled :) but she's still super cute!!

Rachael said...

So cute , he was so funny when he came to our door! They are both so adorable!
Hey will you text me your number again? I dropped my phone in the toilet!

Bambie said...

OMGosh! They are so cute!!

Maren said...

Fun matchy-matchy costumes. Where were your's and Jake's matchy mathcy costumes?

Nicole and Kevin said...

I love the idea of Mickey and Minnie!!! Super cute!!!

Jessica and Brad said...

I love these pictures!

Team Beardshall said...

Love the costumes, some how themed costumes are so much more fun! I am pretty sure that is the pumpkin patch we went to as well, what a good time!