Sunday, August 3, 2008

Riverton Carnival!


Mommy and Niks on the Dragon coaster.

Here they come down the slide!

Get me off this thing!!

I really wanted to take Nikson to the carnival and let him go on rides and eat junk, but low and behold my child is not normal and hated it! I am sure we had something to do with it since the first ride we took him on was a roller coaster!! Whoops! What mean parents we are to do that do a 1 year old! Then Daddy took him down the big slippery slide and I thought for sure that he'd like that, but he screamed and cried the whole way down! He ran off it as fast as he could! So funny!! Last thing we did was took him on the ferris wheel and he hid his face in my body the whole time!! Jake is sure that his parents did that to him when he was little and that is why he hates rides too! Must be a Thomas thing!

No comments: